Thursday, January 3, 2013

I've been remiss keeping up with Blog reading over the Holiday's..
This morning the first one I read was Lorelei's..she is joining her husband in a weight loss challenge using Dr.Oz's week long crash diet..
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/oz-approved-7-day-crash-diet
I like Dr. Oz and I've been dancing around all Fall with dropping some pounds.. one of the things on my Loooong  To Do list ( not resolutions, which seem to fail) for 2013 is to get back to Cooking.. good simple healthy meals. ..Lorelei's diet challenge seems like a good way to start out the new year and start COOKING, yikes..

1 comment:

My Life Under the Bus said...

..I should look at this...but it sounds like things are going to shoot out of me and that sounds unpleasant...but I wouldn't mind loosing the weight...hmmmm...decisions , desicions....