Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bead Soup


The 7th Bead Soup Party is underway ,created and hosted by Lori Anderson...of Pretty Things Blog


I've been fortunate to have participated in all 7 events..I was also a contributor to Lori's book based on the Bead Soup Party blog hop...if you've not seen this book..you really must check it out..filled with wonderful designs and information.
This time around Lori has paired me with Lee Anne Messerschmidt of
Wired Hammered nworn on wordpress. I'm very excited to work with the soup Lee Anne sent, beautiful Czech beads ,lovely enameled discs, headpins and really cool enameled wire beads...I love the unusual focal too. these arrived wrapped in a lovely hand painted paper ...this will be very best kind of challenge,as  I've never worked with enamel...
Here are the soup ingredients from Lee Anne..I appropriated her group photo that she beautifully organized..

as you all know I take the worst photos..
but  you just have to see a close up of the focal..amazing.


         enameled disc head pins...lime green head pins and enameled wire beads..love all these
Below is the bead soup I sent to Lee Anne

ceramic flower pendant, connector focal, ceramic flower connector ,bird,flower and melon beads by me-Spirited Earth ...orange jade, faceted brown Czech, turquoise Czech , purple Indonesia glass, fluted metal beads,brown pearls and carved cream beads
Please check back in a few weeks for the first reveal to see what we've created out of these ingredients..also be sure to visit our hosts blog,Pretty Things, for up to date info about the Bead Soup Party blog hop.


         

10 comments:

Traci said...

Love that focal she sent you!!! Gorgeous and fun!! I can't wait to see what you create.

Heather said...

You both have amazing beads and I can't wait to see what you two do with them.

Yes, her focal is lovely and quite different than anything I have ever seen. But I love your array of flowers too. (and the birdie of course)

Looking forward to the reveal...

Best...Heather

Unknown said...

Beautiful soup kits!

Unknown said...

Glad you like your soup. I can not wait to see what you do with it too. I was working today on the soup you sent to me.. What fun!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful soups..... looking forward to see both creations

Unknown said...

Hey Girl! So happy to see you keeping busy making Bee-utiful things.

vovsblog said...

Stopping by all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party. Cant wait to see what you make!

Unknown said...

Great soups! Great focal! I’m part of the bead soup party. Looking forward to the reveals. I'm now following you. I have a new blog. Please consider following my jewelry blog. Thanks.
http://vintagememoriesjewelry.blogspot.com

Pretty Things said...

I'm freaking out over the soup you sent! I want that!!!!

Billi's Paper Batiks said...

Delightful! I love all the flowers and colorful doodads!